Image via weheartit.com
It's time once again to look to the positive things in life...something I think we all need more practice at! This week I am grateful for:
- Having my husband home for two whole weeks before he left for his big Spain trip. Although I will miss him terribly I am trying to just focus on how much love, cuddles, back rubs and yummy food he showered me with while he was in town! He takes such good care of the bug and I
- having exciting fun girly plans to look forward to! Rather then do my weirdo winter hibernate thing, I am reaching out to my gal pals. This weekend I have a date with my Corrina-bo-beena to see a girly movie and sip yummy tea
- and on that note...I am thankful I have friends I can reach out to!
- I am thankful for a sudden burst of inspiration to get my Etsy shop back up and running!
- a lot of that inspiration is thanks to copious amount of time spent watching LA Ink, thanks Kat Von D. You may be engaged to a sleazebag, but I still think you are pretty f'ing rad!
image via weheartit.com
I'm also grateful for some wonderful blog-friends I have made recently! They are such inspiring ladies and have been giving me some great advice as I try to get this lil o' blog off and running. Id like to introduce you to them and please go visit them and say hello:
This is the ever so lovely Maryam of Pamplemousse1983
. Her blog is full of fun tutorials, easy recipes, pretty pictures and she is also a fellow prego-blogger like me! You can also find her on Etsy: Photography
and Vintage Finds
Self portrait taken by Katelyn
And then there is Katelyn of Peace, Love, and Leener
. This girl just makes me laugh, outloud belly laugh. her photography is stunning and her view on life is childlike and inspiring. You can also find her on etsy by clicking here
What are YOU thankful for this week? Please do share....