2. My favorite person to share a meal with is: Lindsay she would always take pictures of the food we were about to eat. One time the dish my husband made for us was the screen saver on her cell phone for weeks! She would get so excited she practically danced in her seat in anticipation of food!
3. The best meal I've ever had was: I honestly cant answer this question. Food in my house is a BIG DEAL. We eat lots and well and have regular sit down family meals. Every one is AMAZING!
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is: A BC Burger from White Spot with lots of triple o sauce and fries...its also a good hangover cure!
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is: EATING! I am a chef's dream come true....cute and I lovvvve to eat!
6. The city that has the best food is: Toronto beats Vancouver simply because they have better Koren Food. MMMMMMMMMM Ka Chi!
7. My favorite healthy snack is: goji berries, wasabi peas, almonds, rasberries and of course cheeeee....not necessarily all at once!
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is: Italian! Cheeze and tomato sauce. Cant go wrong! .
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!): I am a good eater, remember. See above. My hubby cooks, I praise the eats and clean the mess.
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was: Chocolate chilli ice cream that was so spicy I was panting as I had brain freeze!