Thank you oh so much to the lovely Ms Lauren
for once again organizing this fun weekly post! Go over and join the fun
1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is: ooooooh lol, how long do you have? I have done a lot of crazy things in my time. Hmmmmmm well at twenty one I hopped on a plane and went to India for a month and backpacked around the south. At 22 I quit my job and went to spend Christmas alone at an ashram in the kootneys. I shaved my head in grade 12. I have had a few stints as a burlesque dancer....my first tattoo was when I was 15 and drunk on apple wine. It was done with a sewing needle and some india ink....I could go on but I'll stop.
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be: a super sexy pair of red soled Christian Louboutin heels.
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is: Blackberry messenger makes me happy! Fast, cheap and I love that it confirms when your message has been read. I am more of a texter, I hate talking on the phone.
4. I feel happiest when: I am creating something. Art or craft, if I am making it I am happy.
5. A little dream I have for my life is: well now, I actually have a big dream I am working on....but I can't say yet. Its top secret but it involves some big life changes and possibly some schooling!
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is: my laptop. I would DIE without my laptop.
7. Music, movies, TV or books: life without music is not worth living.
Hello to all new visitors stopping by from Girl Creative! While you're here why not become a follower? Once I reach the magic 50 I will be having another giveaway! This is what the winner of my last one
will be getting in the mail soon: a pencil case hand sewn by mois, an owl stuffie also made by mois, some magnets, pretty soaps and a cute pin cushion! I love mail!
I have shiny new blog buttons up for grabs too kittens! Click here
to get yours. I love my blog readers! Your comments really make my day and warm my heart! (hugs!)