2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be: a fusion blend of culture, art, fashion, design and travel.
3. I buy my magazines: HA! I am a notorious magazine thief. Not from stores! But from waiting rooms and such. Yes, Im evil. My husband also brings home a lot of fancy magazines from the Air Canada Lounge when he travels, or I will pick up used ones from thrift shops that look like they might have interesting media to collage with.
4. I prefer my magazines: IN PRINT! I love to turn a page and discover something new. I also love to be able to rip out a page that inspires me with its design; whether it is too tack it to my wall or paste it into my art journal. I actually have a suitcase full of pictures I have ripped out of magazines!
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is....thief. Remember? We went over this. Although el prego here has caved and bought a few pregnancy magazines, mainly Fit Pregnancy
6. My favorite magazine genre is: anything that reflects a combination of art, culture and fashion. And I must admit the gossip rags we get in at work suck me in every time!