1. When I get a day to myself I like to: Wake up late, sip a cup of coffee in ned with my kitties, go out in the garden for a bit and then make a BIG ol' mess of kraftyness all over the place!
2. High school was: really not that bad now that I look back on it. Home was not a safe place for me growing up so highschool was were I could relax and be myself...and it was the only time I was ever allowed to see my friends! Strict mom.
3. A little dream I have is: is to take some art/textile design classes to fuel my kraft inspiration
4. A big dream I have is: to own a big chunk of land where I can have chickens and horses and grow lots and lots of veggies!
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be: a tack-o-ramma Voltswagon Van
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was: my wedding day, I felt like a fairytale princess
7. Tomorrow I will: do everything I said in number one because my hubz is out playing golf!
And now, some photo updates! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the summer. Click on them to view full size and read the stories....