2. My first crush ever was: A boy I met on Nanaimo, I don't remember his name. I was 9 or 10 and he was probably 16 or 17. He caught me a bull frog, taught me how to fish and brought me horse-chestnut necklaces. I thought he was a GOD. He thought I was a "cute kid".
3. This may sound really silly but: I worry all the time that people are mad at me...
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from: the middle, I am so not organized enough to be that squeeze-from-the-end-roll-up-as-you-go kind of girl
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is: A WhiteSpot Triple-O burger...reminds me of being a kid
6. A random fact about me is that: I like dark things...crows, ravens, skulls. But I am not goth, or emo, or angst or any of that shit. I think it is a waste of life! I'm just a sunny happy girl who thinks death is as cool as life.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is: My blackberry. God bless Blackberry Messenger. My husband travels a lot for work, like A LOT! We use BBM to chat and send cute lil voice notes and pictures. His absence would be unbearable without it!
Thanks to The Little Things We Do for this weeks theme!
What is your favorite childhood memory?