Now on to the fun stuff, after all it is FRIDAY! And life is too short to dwell on negativity. Its time for Fill in the Blank goodness hosted by the ever so lovely Lauren! This weeks theme is birthdays:
2. My favorite birthday memory is: when I came home from work on my 29th birthday and my family surprised me by filling the house with roses and candles and a table covered in prezies all wrapped with pretty pink paper! It was so sweet and girly and cute!
3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) have is: my hubby always makes me breakfast in bed!
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose: uhm, birthday cake?
5. My birthday is on: June 25, 1980 I am a cancer!
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to see the ballet in New York all dressed up in my best duds with my hubby in a sexy suit
7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was: The camera I got for my 30th birthday. Its a Canon Rebel and I love it more then anything else I own!
- create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
- make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.