2. My go to/never fail recipe: a nice and easy pasta, always vegetarian, pesto tomato sauce and brown rice noodles. With some nice parmesan on top its a no-brainer!
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is: oh dear, lots. Goji berries, kale, swiss chard, rice pasta, nut crackers, quinoa.....
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I sliced nearly through my finger, hit bone, and gave myself nerve damage in my finger....hence the "Kami is not allowed to use sharp knives rule"
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream it would be classic french vanilla!
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is Jamaican Jerk Chicken. Got a bad case of food poisoning from it once and wound up in the hospital. I will never eat it again.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Dinner because my hubby always cooks it and it is always yummy!