1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is: my grandparents house in Horseshoe Bay. It was HUGE, and not just because everything seems big as a child. It really was. I would get lost in it! But it was very home like, my grandmother sewed and cooked and my grandfather puttered in the garden. The yard was massive: one side of the house had a rock garden, the other a koi pond, the front a bamboo groove and the back a huge tree surrounded by wild flowers. It was the only place I ever felt safe, like myself, and loved.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me: they will countinue to try, no matter how weird or awkward or distant I get...they will simply always be there.
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about: whether or not I have what it takes to open an Etsy shop and start to do craft fairs. Will my work sell?
4. When it comes to saving money: I need a goal. Without a goal I am a slave to my desires....but give me a deadline and a target to reach and suddenly I am Mz. Banker.
5. I'd prefer: it if my husband didnt smoke, it's a battle I am tired of fighting.
6. I wish I knew how to make: clothing. Id love to sew myself pretty dresses
7. I'm just waiting for: an answer...
On another note tomorrow night is the Michael Franti concert, and I am so excited! My hubby and I will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary. If you dont know who Michale Franti is YOU SHOULD! Here is a taste>>>