2. Today I wish I was: in bed watching Harry Potter movies curled up with my katz. I have a flu and am not feelig so hot....don't want to be at work!
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd: pay someone to take my shift for me so I could go home and do the above
4. Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in and then (power of positive thinking) when I wake up feeling like a million bucks I will sanitize the shit out of my bedroom! Blech, sweaty sheets and snot rags. Yuck.
5. Two things that don't go together are: coca-cola and milk. BARF CITY. i dared a friend to drink it once. I sympathy barfed with her.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is: chocolate. I feel more secure in life when I know there is a back up reserve in my freezer.
7. The last time I tried something new was: a couple weeks ago...but that is a BIG story and warrants a full post on its own. A big surprise readers, STAY TUNED!
Thank you Lauren once again for this weeks lovely blanks :)