2. The most surreal moment of my life was: getting off the plane in Bombay, India when I was 21 years old. It was hot, sticky, loud, smelly and insane. I felt like Alice in Wonderland, falling down the rabbit hole.
3. My favorite texture is: jersey cotton, the older the better. I love old beat up comfy vintage cotton shirts. Nearly thread bare
4. My signature color is: Black, yah yah yah its a freaking shade whatever.
5. My signature style is: My husband and I just nailed it down the other day to "Punky Brewster grows up". What does that mean exactly? Lets just say I have just the right balance of tacky ;)
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be: Good Ol' H&M and I am supper excited that one is opening up near my office. DANGEROUS! lol!
7. My best thing about autumn is: Halloween, Thanksgiving, red leaves, pumpkins, trick or treaters, pumpkin pie, cool sunny fall days, sweaters, boots, I could go on and on and on!