1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was: a cockroach....NOT ON PURPOSE! But while I was travelling in India I was eating some curry one day in a dingy lil restaurant and...well...crunch. I wont go into any more detail.
2. My best friend is: although I am truly blessed in that I still have my two best childhood friends close by my side, I have to be honest here and say it is my husband. He completes me.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be: probably some time around the 1920's-40's. I love the fashion and I would so have been a flapper or a pin up girl
5. My favorite book of all time is: a tie between "The Fionavar Tapestry" and "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior"
6. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is: Blush! I tend to glow in the dark I am so pale, and I have really dark hair to boot. So a little blush on the cheeks goes a long way!
7. Blogging is: a lot of work! I love it though, but it truly takes a lot of time and passion to create a blog that people want to read....I hope I am getting there! I really love this lil online world I have created here.
8. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with: honestly? No one. I tend to create these perfect lil pictures of who people are in my head, yes I know....totally unhealthy. But anyways I wouldn't want to pop the fantasy bubble in my head by meeting a famous person who turns out to be a total douche bag.
9. One of the best feelings in the world is: someone tickling my back, or playing with my hair. Seriously, I turn into a dirty little cuddle puddle slut the minute you do either of those things to me. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!