"Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels" Faith Whittlesey
"Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
"The world will know and understand me someday. But if that day does not arrive, it does not greatly matter. I shall have opened the way for other women" George Sand
"Are strippers just a conduit for straight men to relate to each other sexualy?" Sarah Ketherine Lewis
"Loneliness is simply a misunderstanding of Solitude."
But by far my favorite of all time is:
"When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun."
— William Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet)
2. A bad habit I have is: starting projects and not finishing them!!!!
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was: Dudes, I am 30 years old and pregnant and I STILL don't feel like a grown up! I'm freaking Peter Pan man!
4. Weekends are: for crafting and creating and bannana pancake breakfasts in bed!
5. When I was a child I wished my name was: nothing other then what it was! I never met anyone else with my name and I liked it that way
6. I wish: It was 3pm already! Our Ultrasound is today and I can't wait to meet the bug!
7. A secret I have is: I think Nicolas Cate is sexy . Yes I know he is totally weird looking, but he ooooozes confidence
Thanks again for the fun blanks Lauren!