2. I get silly when: Ryan and I are doing something fun like going on a road trip, or camping, or decorating our Christmas tree. he makes me silly
3. Something that makes me sad is: watching old people eat alone in restaurants. Seriously it makes me cry, and then I can't eat. I always wonder why they are alone? Did their spouse die? Where is their family? I can't eat in a Whitespot or I have a bloody nervous breakdown at all the single old people diners!
4. Something that makes me annoyed is: When someone is clearly mad at you for something, or annoyed for some reason, but says nothing to you. Instead you get a truck load of attitude and a cold shoulder followed by "I'm fine". GET OVER YOURSELF! Ugh so immature. I hate that!
5. A time that I've been truly surprised: ugh, finding out I was pregnant!
6. I am so thankful for: RYAN! God he has been away all week in Chicago and I really miss having him home with me. His travel for work is nothing new, but it is so much harder to see him go now that I am carrying his child in me.
7. I feel loved when: well honestly I feel loved everyday. Thanks to my loving husband and beautiful family
Thanks once again Lauren! Why don't you guys go join the fun over on her blog....