2. Summer is: full of gardening, organic veggies, farmers markets, days spent by our pool and lazy brunches outdoors soaking up the sun. It is also when "the bug" is due!
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd: be out in the garden watching my veggies grow or reading a book in the sunshine
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is: get outside in the snow as it cheers me up immensely, sadly its all rain here...le sigh. I think I am going moldy
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is: spend a day at the Trout Lake Farmers Market. I love to wander about with my basket in hand, listen to the music, by yummy food, and take home lovely little plants to grow
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is: a long flowy hippy skirt, tank top, sandals, and huge over-sized sunglasses
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is: cozy pjs and a warm blankie!