1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is: "Disconnected" by Face to Face and "Violet" by Hole
2. My first concert ever was: New Kids on the Block....back when they were still cute
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: Led Zepellin, David Bowie, Paul Simon, Bob Marley, Nirvanna, The Beattles...
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is: a song? Pffff I don't know how long you people knock boots for but in my house its a CD. And I have two faves for getting down. 1) Assian Massive and 2) Loveage: Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By
6. A memorable musical moment for me was:
seeing Michael Franti
perform on the beach in Bali, Indonessia.
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is:
"Kandi" by One Eskimo
and also "Sunrise" by Yeasayer