1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is: Baz Luhrmann's version of "Romeo and Juliet". I have probably seen it a million times and I never get bored of it. It is a visual feast for the eyes!
2. My favorite movie as a child was: "The Never Ending Story" I used to cry so hard when Artax died in the Swamp of Sorrows that my mom had to fast forward through the scene. I am nearly 30 now and I still get misty eyed
3. The best movie quote ever is: "The condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You put one on, dance all night with a stranger and then throw it away. The condom, not the stranger. " Marla Singer - "Fight Club"
4. My favorite actress is: Helena Bonham Carter particularly as Marla in "Fight Club"
5. The movie I could watch over and over is: "300" it has it all! Action, drama, romance, history....and men dressed as Trojans. mmmmmmmmm
6. My favorite movie genre is:
anything EPIC. Think big time epic action drama, particularly history. Give me some history, rich fabric, costumes, big sets, some tragic romance and I am a happy girl! (Braveheart, 300, Troy etc)7. A movie I would like to watch this weekend is:
anything that I can rent and watch in bed with my hubby! He is home after a 10 day work trip....there will be no leaving the house ;)
Thanks to "Little Things we Do
" for this weeks theme!