2. My most memorable Halloween costume was: a few years back I was a dark angel. I wore a long ripped black slip, a red velvet floor length cape, bug black feather wings, a halo made from dead flowers and dried berry branches, and I carried a small cauldren with a candle inside. I had people stopping me to take my picture as I walked down the street. Once I got to the party I had the best accesory ever: a 100 pound rotweiler with a spiked color. Yah, I looked bad ass.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be: a dead victorian doll. Pale skin, red pouty lips, long lashes, a mini top hat with mesh face veil, some black fake stiches applied here and there and some long, flowy, creepy and dark skirts with a black boustier.
4. I've always wanted to dress up as: Tank Girl! If you don't know who she is first off SHAME ON YOU! Second here are some clips for your viewing pleassure ;)
6. The worst thing about Halloween is: UH.......NOTHING! It's the bestest!
7. The best thing about Halloween is: UH....EVERYTHING! costumes, candy, cool air, foggy nights, jackolanterns, kids in their cute costumes, fireworks, blowing up pumpkins...yah, I still do that.