And this is a special Friday....not only is it Fill in the Blank
and New Friend Friday
, but it is also a LONG WEEKEND! Woooooooot! I am heading off to stay on a 120 acre organic farm on Salt Spring Island. I will post lots of pictures when i am back!
But for now....its fill in the blank
time! This week its all about fashion!
1. One fashion trend I really regret is:
my "candy raver" days....massive wide leg pants, tiny baby tees and way too much neon plastic jewelry. Shudder! UGH! I blame the drugs.
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is: Jewelry! I have to have at least one piece of unique jewelry on or I feel totally naked! Even better is if it is a piece I have made myself or have bought hand made.
3. I would describe my personal style as casual/funky/romantic with a dark twist.
4. My fashion muse is: I get inspiration from so many places, so many lovely ladies, and from art itself.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be: A vintage dress, preferably from around the 1930's....long, elegant and floaty
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of: Angelina Jolie! I love her simple but elegant look. Or the wardrobe Audrey Hepburn wore on the set of Breakfast With Tiffany.
7. Today I am wearing: black footless leggings with black lace trim, a black pencil skirt, long sleeve beige shirt with a long, crocheted, flouncy black vest and ballerina flats. Jewelry: an arm load of black rubber 80's bangles, and a Pocahontas pin I made myself! Oh and pink nails with black french tips.
Hello to everyone who came over from Girl Creative or Little Things We Do!
Hope you are all having a rocking day! What are you doing this weekend? Any exciting plans?